Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Park-n-Move dolly from Legal Speeding

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar
    Dumb question here triggered by reading the excellent article in the product reviews section of the latest OM.

Is the 'Park-n-Move' sold by LegalSpeeding the same product as the 'Park-N-Move - 2 inch' sold by Moto-Xpress? I ask because I am in Canada and the LegalSpeeding product is priced at $199 USD with a shipping cost of $94 USD (total $293 USD) whereas the Moto-Xpress Park-n-Move (SKU PK-101-2) is priced at $199 USD on their site and Amazon for $206 USD with shipping cost of $35 USD.

I am suspicious that the latter is quite a different thing (can't really tell from the pictures) because the specified weight is 28 pounds for the LegalSpeeding product and 12 pounds for the Moto-Xpress product.
    Last edited by bogthebasher; 11-16-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: typo
    Ken
    [2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blue) - Mine]
    [2007 R1200RT (Sand Biege) - Hers]

Same product.
    Nom de Plume:
    Steve Aikens, Clovis, NM
    BMW MOA #6218
    IBA# 442

Ed Kilner #176066
    Quote Originally Posted by bogthebasher View Post
    Dumb question here triggered by reading the excellent article in the product reviews section of the latest OM.

Is the 'Park-n-Move' sold by LegalSpeeding the same product as the 'Park-N-Move - 2 inch' sold by Moto-Xpress? I ask because I am in Canada and the LegalSpeeding product is priced at $199 USD with a shipping cost of $94 USD (total $293 USD) whereas the Moto-Xpress Park-n-Move (SKU PK-101-2) is priced at $199 USD on their site and Amazon for $206 USD with shipping cost of $35 USD.

I am suspicious that the latter is quite a different thing (can't really tell from the pictures) because the specified weight is 28 pounds for the LegalSpeeding product and 12 pounds for the Moto-Xpress product.
    The unit I have is quite heavy, more than 12 pounds. Solid.

I have a friend who winters in the US. Cheaper by a lot to ship it to him and not Canada. Do you know someone from your area?
    Ed
    2011 R1200RT Thunder Gray Metallic; 2000 Triumph 900(sold)
    http://triumphantsblog.blogspot.ca/