Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Monumental Rides

Worst thing about a box

I using a 34 ft box this week for a visit in Tennessee all the way down from Michigan.
    Some very good MC roads were wonder on in this box, some only inches wider then the 8 ft width.
    Even went by a event at Loretta Lynn's little place ( she owns 6500 acres- not a miss print) http://www.amsoil.com/supercross/lor...ettalynns.aspx

I sure miss my Beemer, last week riding on some of the best roads in America: this week in a great big box, getting 8 mpg.
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

This season I've ridden 11,400 kms to date and the furthest I've gotten from home is about 100 - 125 kms. Last season same thing riding about 12,000 kms. including one ride to Ottawa and back for 800 kms. The year before, about 12,000 kms. including one ride to Sudbury and back for 800 kms. Still haven't done the monumental ride to some place. Maybe next season.
    Walter

All government, of course, is against liberty.
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by MIAirhead View Post
    I using a 34 ft box this week for a visit in Tennessee all the way down from Michigan.
    Some very good MC roads were wonder on in this box, some only inches wider then the 8 ft width.
    Even went by a event at Loretta Lynn's little place ( she owns 6500 acres- not a miss print) http://www.amsoil.com/supercross/lor...ettalynns.aspx

I sure miss my Beemer, last week riding on some of the best roads in America: this week in a great big box, getting 8 mpg.
    Our 20' box also carries two bikes
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait