Thread: Need some help varifying the condition of a R1100S in Sea Bright, NJ

Need some help varifying the condition of a R1100S in Sea Bright, NJ

Need some help verifying specs on a used 2004 R1100S. I am looking at buying the bike, but I am located in CA and bike is in Sea Bright, NJ (50 miles south of NYC). Would really appreciate it if someone in the area could take a quick look and verify condition, etc.

Super appreciated. Thanks.

Bolko
    (650) 387-1962

Quote Originally Posted by bstolberg View Post
    Need some help verifying specs on a used 2004 R1100S. I am looking at buying the bike, but I am located in CA and bike is in Sea Bright, NJ (50 miles south of NYC). Would really appreciate it if someone in the area could take a quick look and verify condition, etc.

Super appreciated. Thanks.

Bolko
    (650) 387-1962
    Thanks for looking. Don was kind enough to take a look at the bike. It checks out and I hope to have it on a truck heading towards CA in the next couple of days.

Bolko

If you really want an R1100S 2004, there is a blue one with only 3K miles on the floor at Capitol BMW in Raleigh, NC. You can google them. Price is a bit high- asking 6500, but the thing looks new. Has the silver painted rather than white or blue wheels.
    They also have a BoxerCup Mamola version- don't know if its for sale or what they're asking if it is.

Bolko picked one up already and it is on its way to Cali. I think it was a 2004 silver one with 11000 miles. It had all the records and the service looked good. The bike also had side cases. He posted a picture in another tread here.