Thread: Philadelphia Area: Trailer rental or purchase?

Philadelphia Area: Trailer rental or purchase?

Hi All,

I just moved to Philly and thankfully convinced my wife to find a place in the city that has a one car garage (though it will never have a car in it!). I've been overseas for the past several years, and it's time to get my bikes out of storage. Does anyone have or know of a trailer, preferably with ramp (enclosed or not) that is available for rent for a reasonable rate in this area? uHaul would be busting my budget at this time. I would also be interested at some point in purchasing a trailer that can fold for storage in the garage. I know of the ones at Harbor Freight, but I would prefer one already assembled and titled/tagged so that it could be put on the road in my name quite easily.

Thanks for any help!

David

It's might be worth a call to run your issue by Al Pierson at Eckenhoff Cycles in Cherry Hill NJ (10 minutes from the Ben Franklin Bridge) and see if there is a fit for your needs. They handle all kinds of bike issues, repairs and transport....

856-482-5300
    ECYCLE@ECKENHOFF.COM

http://www.eckenhoff.com/contactus.html
    Last edited by sjbmw; 10-03-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    Sig? What's a Sig?

This is certainly useful information for when I do get my bike to my new home in Philly. I've been to the Cherry Hill Mall several times for things for the house - now I just have to convince my wife to look behind it! Thanks for the very useful info.