Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dayton MOA Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    I am interested. I don't know what I can contribute but an willing to find out.

Tim
    Thanks Tim. For now please let any of your " Beemer Buddies " know about our/your efforts to get this chapter started. Have them post a note to me and I will send them a PM ( personal message ) with my contact info.
    We will be setting up our first organizational meeting shortly.
    B-est M-otorcycle (in the) W-orld
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Update

Just a quick note to all that are interested.

I was planning on sending PM'S ( personal messages ) to all that have responded to the forum posts but the PM feature is not working at this time.
    So, in order not to clutter the forum posts with all our back and forth communications please contact me via my personal email Binkleyln@yahoo.com. Please included your email address or other contact info so that we have a secondary mode of contacting each other.
    I will keep you all updated and also post general info on the forum.

Ron ( Milford ) and Travelin John ( Burlington ) please email me at Binkleyln@yahoo.com so I can add you to the email list. Thanks.

Thanks for your patience.
    Have Bike - Will Ride

I just stumbled across this thread...I'm on the north side of Dayton in Harrison Township. I'm interested in learning more. I'll check back for updates.

Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by 35634 View Post
    Me too, I'm in just south of Dayton in Moraine, local group would be good.

Hi guys. Sorry I could not PM you with the info I planned to send. It seems there are some bugs in the forum software at this time.
    Anyway, please email me at my personal address - binkleyln@yahoo.com and I will keep you updated with regard to our progress. I will also fill you in on what we need to do to establish the chapter. I the meantime, tell any of your riding buddies about our efforts. We need to get a core group together to start the process of contacting the BMW MOA members in the area.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Hey Guys...I just joined the BMW MOA and found this posting. I may have "chatted" with one or two of you on the BMW Touring Forum. I work here at WPAFB - Active Duty - and just purchased a 2013 RT. I'd be happy to help start up a Dayton Area Chapter. Time may be of the essence due to my traveling some for work - and having a couple children - but whatever I can do to help promote it. //Rob

Quote Originally Posted by USFBull View Post
    Hey Guys...I just joined the BMW MOA and found this posting. I may have "chatted" with one or two of you on the BMW Touring Forum. I work here at WPAFB - Active Duty - and just purchased a 2013 RT. I'd be happy to help start up a Dayton Area Chapter. Time may be of the essence due to my traveling some for work - and having a couple children - but whatever I can do to help promote it. //Rob
    Congrats on the new RT. I would like to see it.
    We are just starting up and I am putting together a core group. Thanks for your interest. I will keep you in the loop.

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Bob

Here you go. Let's see if I can attach a photo correctly...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ditto, only one year ( actually 4 months ) older with a few "Farkles".
    Got mine at Ohio Motorcycle in Hillard. Best bike I have ever owned.

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Quote Originally Posted by BinkleyLane View Post
    Just a quick note to all that are interested.

I was planning on sending PM'S ( personal messages ) to all that have responded to the forum posts but the PM feature is not working at this time.
    So, in order not to clutter the forum posts with all our back and forth communications please contact me via my personal email Binkleyln@yahoo.com. Please included your email address or other contact info so that we have a secondary mode of contacting each other.
    I will keep you all updated and also post general info on the forum.

Ron ( Milford ) and Travelin John ( Burlington ) please email me at Binkleyln@yahoo.com so I can add you to the email list. Thanks.

Thanks for your patience.
    I tried that addy...but it is one of those that puts up a reply page,...with no send button?

Ron in Milford....rprior49@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 71243 View Post
    I tried that addy...but it is one of those that puts up a reply page,...with no send button?

Ron in Milford....rprior49@gmail.com
    I got it. I will email you shortly. Thanks
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Quote Originally Posted by USFBull View Post
    Please email me at binkleyln@yahoo.com so I can add you to my MOA contact list, thanks

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Tim
    Please email me at binkleyln@yahoo.com so I can add you to my MOA contact list, thanks

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 175093 View Post
    Bob,

I'm in, check your email and please let me know the plans...

Mark

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Quote Originally Posted by 35634 View Post
    Me too, I'm in just south of Dayton in Moraine, local group would be good.

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    Dont forget about us Northern Kentucky folks ( about a dozen or so ) OR even the
    nearby Indiana contingent in the Cincy metro area. We ride allot but have always
    had to "cross" the metro traffic area to join about anything the club and previous
    dealer put on. Now without the dealer, its bike nite or moa/ra rallys or nothing.

Travelin John... red 04R1150R
    John,

Bob
    Have Bike - Will Ride

Greg here -

I live in Arcanum, about 30 minutes (north west) from the 70/75 interchange, work in Miamisburg. Add me to your list of interested parties for a local Dayton chapter. I'm still working with kids at home, but I could make time for the club. I'll drop you a line via e-mail too.