Thread: Starting that thread for the BDB rally

Hybrid View

Starting that thread for the BDB rally

So... how do we get together for a little meet and greet of the women and their co-pilots at the BDB rally??? Looking forward to the rally!

Louise

Just show up at the campfire!

I'll be the one on the KLR tho. Leaving my GS home so that I can focus on some serious dual sport riding this weekend.

I'll be there - either evening works for me. Look forward to seeing some familiar faces from FLR and meeting some new folks.
    Maria 2009 F650GS
    www.bmwbmw.org

No co-pilots here!! Hee hee...I'll be there definitely at the campfire and at dinner times both days trying to take your 50/50 money (bring lots!!) Can't wait to see you familiar faces and to meet the new ones!!!
    Tonya
    2007 F800ST - Lovin' it!!

BDB Campfire

Quote Originally Posted by tnevling View Post
    No co-pilots here!! Hee hee...I'll be there definitely at the campfire and at dinner times both days trying to take your 50/50 money (bring lots!!) Can't wait to see you familiar faces and to meet the new ones!!!
    Yep, I'll be at the campfire! I'll probably be doing the rotisseree (sp.?) thing trying to keep both sides of me warm.

Just be patient with me... if you call my name or say something to me and I don't respond I'm not being snobby. Really. I am hearing impaired so call a little louder or repeat what you said (and make sure I can see your face as I lip-read to some extent).

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Louise

The weather forecast is definitely improving!! But...it will be chilly on Saturday night as that cold front comes through..hope we don't get a lot of rain, but bring your rain gear!! Also, there is that added bonus of a music festival on the grounds above where we have our rally, and your wrist band to the BDB will get you into the music fest, so there will be a lot going on!! I'll give a (literal) shout out to you, Louise! And can't wait to meet you, Tracy! Please come up to me if you see me first!!
    Tonya
    2007 F800ST - Lovin' it!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Yep, I'll be at the campfire! I'll probably be doing the rotisseree (sp.?) thing trying to keep both sides of me warm.

Just be patient with me... if you call my name or say something to me and I don't respond I'm not being snobby. Really. I am hearing impaired so call a little louder or repeat what you said (and make sure I can see your face as I lip-read to some extent).

Louise
    The Rhode Island Club will be there, several who are also Yankee Beemers. We are in Cabin 19/19A ( I think) stop by and say hello.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Jim Stroud
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post

Louise
    Understand your condition/situation----hampered by the same audio problem..however, I must say lip reading is fun and a personal source of enjoyment.
    It continues to amaze me how the human being picks up on so many visual clues.
    Makes our eyes even more important and precious!

Have a great day and life!

Jim