Thread: 2012 Dakota Classic Fall Rally

Rally Rat

2012 Dakota Classic Fall Rally

Just got home from the rally. Congrats and a big THANKS to the organizers of the weekend. I didn't get there until Saturday afternoon, but what a great time. Tremendous weather, Excellent people and one heckova great meal Saturday night. My first time attending, and will become an annual event for me.

I have been there once and want to get back. I thought I was going to be able to make it this year but it just wasn't meant to be. I met some great guys and am looking forward to seeing them again when I can make it back.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

I grew up about 70 miles northwest of that rally site. I've been meaning to attend, but every year it seems like something pops up and I don't make it.

Sounds worthwhile, hope it keeps happening or keeps happening at least until I can get to it.
    -----------------------------------------
    Brad D. - Member #105766
    '77 R100RS - Black Beauty (big pipe, baby!)
    '94 R1100RS - Sylvia

Thumbs up 2012 Dakota Classic Fall Rally

This was my first time at the rally and totally enjoyed myself. The people were great, the roads were great(except for the gravel I got on by mistake!), the food was great. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it work. Thanks Jenn for the sleeping pad "loaner". I hope to be there next year!