Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heavy Duty Coat Hangers . . . .

I have never seen a heavier, or wider, hanger than the one supplied by Aerostitch. I even have B-3 coats hanging from them.

I use a wide shoulder wooden hanger I received from a tailor when I bought a suit years ago. I see them in yard sales periodically.

Was curious about the wet suit hanger idea and was amazed at the range in prices for what seemed to be the same hanger.
    http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-166/...Feg-MgodpC4AzQ
    Theses guys sell one for $$25.00 and was priced as high as $63 on some other sites with the same picture and specs.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    I use a wide shoulder wooden hanger I received from a tailor when I bought a suit years ago. I see them in yard sales periodically.

Was curious about the wet suit hanger idea and was amazed at the range in prices for what seemed to be the same hanger.
    http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-166/...Feg-MgodpC4AzQ
    Theses guys sell one for $$25.00 and was priced as high as $63 on some other sites with the same picture and specs.
    Not quite the same... Looks like for $63 you get the hanger with the built in electric fan. For $25 you get the black hanger without the fan
    Eric.
    01 F650GS Dakar
    03 R1150RT

Second hand stores

I seen nice wooden hangers at second hand stores such as Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc.
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

Hd coat hangers

Scuba diving supply store will have good hangars obviously designed for neoprene suits, etc. but they have soft corners, etc. and are stout.
    Robb