Thread: Netherlands Rollercoaster

Netherlands Rollercoaster

Looks like a lot of fun...with no ATGATT Just have to go to the Netherlands unless there's one here I don't know about!

more info and pics here...

http://www.coastersandmore.de/rides/...erbike_e.shtml
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

That looks fun! Hey Steve, we live close enough to a Six Flags - not enough adrenalin for ya?

WNY, Further fron NYC, than 6 entire states!
    One at Darien Lake in western NY too

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls1150 View Post
    That looks fun! Hey Steve, we live close enough to a Six Flags - not enough adrenalin for ya?
    Yeah, Six Flags in San Antonio...this just looks like a neat twist on a rollercoaster. I know the travelling carnivals have had kid versions on a merry-go-round on for years...too slow
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Henson
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

Nickname: Droid
    NUTS! Another idea I had and never thought to persue!

I love riding the twisties, love to drag a boot edge, peg, centerstand. Yet, I literally cannot "stomach" rides like Batman and others which have you legs dangling below you while stapped into a seat. At Cedar Point back in 2001, I did one ride on the Batman in the morning, and spent the rest of the day doing metal calculations of the coasters sitting on the ground.

But later in the day I rode a coaster with the "car" hanging from a track above, with a bar to grip ahead of me. I thought, "hey, like a bike!" I enjoyed the ride anticipating the turns and leaning into the corners. Got me thinking, someone should make a coaster ride like sitting on a sport-bike in the hilly twisties, sitting on the seat with my hands on the grips.

Those would be even more cool if you could control your own speed and actually race. I'd love to drive into one of those 360 degree loops.
    2000 R1100RT-P

Quote Originally Posted by Bmandiego View Post
    Those would be even more cool if you could control your own speed and actually race. I'd love to drive into one of those 360 degree loops.
    It would make one appreciate the feeling folks have when they are sitting behind us...they also have little control...well, except for the rib punches
    Those loops look pretty interesting!
    Steve Henson