Thread: New Member MAUI

casafras

New Member MAUI

Just joined... traveling this month Detroit to Indiana down to Deals Gap... any information on roads, lodging, things I must see... appreciated.

Welcome!

Tell us moe about more about yourself and what you ride. That will help. And take a minute to fill out your profile. I think you'll find plenty of helpful folks here.

Quote Originally Posted by casafras View Post
    Just joined... traveling this month Detroit to Indiana down to Deals Gap... any information on roads, lodging, things I must see... appreciated.
    Welcome to the forum! If you scroll a bit farther down the screen you will find the Just Ridin' and Ride Reports sections. These areas should get you started on the info you are looking for on your up-coming trip. As Tracy mentioned, a fill in of the rest of the information will also help get you associated with other riders in your area. For help on that fill in You Can Check Here . Other than that, any questions-just ask. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program