Quote Originally Posted by cehlbeck View Post
Or rear ending a moving car? About 2 years ago I was on the interstate on the way home from work in rush hour traffic in the car luckily. We had reached a spot where it was NOT stop and go but moving a steady 40 - 45 MPH. When all of a sudden, WHAM! I get rear ended. It was a very young girl, maybe 20 in a Nissan. We get to the shoulder and what's her excuse? "I was on the phone and not paying attention." I mean how do you rear end a moving car? Minimal damage to mine but her radiator was steaming.
Had the same thing happen about two years ago.We were headed on the interstate at 40MPH in crawling,but steady Friday rush hour traffic. I had seen him leave a gap and bridge up to me a few times before he hit us...but had nowhere to dodge him in the Dodge on his last run
Luckily in my 3/4 ton Dodge and took the it well. The yahoo hit us with his Taurus and pushed us forward pretty hard. My three ball hitch took out his radiator and bent my hitch mount. I exchanged info and rolled off leaving his texting dumb a** waiting for a wrecker...he admitted he was catching up on texts Oh yeah, he was my age!