Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: R90/6 tail light help

Can't find the fuses

Hi Guys,
    I have the exact same problem. Where the heck are these fuses that we're all talking about? I've got a '74 90/6.

Quote Originally Posted by 180402 View Post
    I have the exact same problem. Where the heck are these fuses that we're all talking about? I've got a '74 90/6.
    Inside the headlight shell...hopefully not moved by a previous owner (PO). Try to find a Haynes or Clymers manual to help you get around these bikes.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

On the Road
    I had the identical problem with my '75 R90/6. No tail light, instrument lights or parking light.(did you check that?) Brake light, direction signals, hi/lo headlght were OK. Replaced the 8 amp fuse in the headlight bucket and it lasted about 1 mile of riding and then everything went dark again. I gave up trying to locate the trouble area and ran a separate lead to the tail light and instrument lead from the light relay in the headlight bucket. Everything is fine now except for the lack of un needed parking light. Also installed a new blade type fuse holder in the bucket to replace those crappy ceramic fuses.