Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Michigan Riders

Why?

YES... this was last years BEEMERVILLE run to Lima OH, but...
    It's that time again.
    I'll probably be leaving early Wednesday morning or even Tuesday evening (to get a head start) towards Beemerville VT.
    Anyone who wants to join me or I can meet up with, that be great.
    I don't really have a route planned yet, but... cutting through Canada to PA has crossed my mind.
    Any good suggestions?
    RS Rennsport, Whiplash Motorsport Group
    AHRMA # 59R

Quote Originally Posted by ofccat
    Is your wife still looking for someone to ride with on Fri? MY SO is heading down earlier in the week, but I can't due to work and going back to school. I am considering leaving Fri early myself or LATE Thursday from the Walker area.

Catrina
    WOW...
    To VT it's a stiff days ride with little or almost no stops.
    Are you sure you are leaving Friday?
    AHRMA # 59R

2006 rally

I am coming from New lothrop MI , plan to leave the Saturday or Sunday before the rally , ride across Canada to Syracuse NY ( first day) then up to Watertown then Burlington VT.

Right now I think I got one couple from Washington twp MI coming with me ( first rally and long trip for them)
    Mark West
    BMWMOA#99301
    99 K1200LT- champagne

Quote Originally Posted by zzkvsl
    I am coming from New lothrop MI , plan to leave the Saturday or Sunday before the rally , ride across Canada to Syracuse NY ( first day) then up to Watertown then Burlington VT.

Right now I think I got one couple from Washington twp MI coming with me ( first rally and long trip for them)
    Well,...
    I promised to work until Tuesday, so I can't join you
    But hey,... You guys have a great ride. See you in VT.
    AHRMA # 59R

I Don't Want A Pickle... Daver90s's Avatar

2006 rally

Our small group (three) is leaving on Wednesday from Ann Arbor. Anyone is welcome to join us.
    We don't have a route planned yet -we'll probably spend a fair amount on the slab just to make some time on the first day. Then enjoy some pretty upstate NY riding on Thursday.
    Rehab is the new black.

Bikes, Guitars, and ... beemokat's Avatar

Thumbs up What the brutha says!

Quote Originally Posted by Daver90s
    Our small group (three) is leaving on Wednesday from Ann Arbor. Anyone is welcome to join us.
    We don't have a route planned yet -we'll probably spend a fair amount on the slab just to make some time on the first day. Then enjoy some pretty upstate NY riding on Thursday.
    What Dave says, anyone is welcome to ride with us.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Hiawatha

Canada way

I am leaving Tuesday from Emmet County and heading up through the U.P. Sault Ste Marie to Sudbury. Probably camp somewhere then get into the rally Wednesday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiawatha
    I am leaving Tuesday from Emmet County and heading up through the U.P. Sault Ste Marie to Sudbury. Probably camp somewhere then get into the rally Wednesday afternoon.
    I don't think you can get into the rally until 8:00am on Thursday. There are alternate campsites you can use if you arrive early, however. Unless you are helping out, then I think you can get in on Wednesday... in that case, just ignore me.
    Josh Metzger - Toledo, OH
    BMWMOA#123695, ABC#8463
    1978 R80/7, 1993 R100GSPD

ofccat

Unhappy Leaving Friday?

Whiplash...

I had seriously considered it since I went back to college and have classes I casn not miss Thursday night, but now I am not. I realized the ferry from Canada to NY that would have cut out a lot of time is now closed. Oh well hopefully next years will be in a great place too!!