I have a method that works great for me, not only for my Rallye 2 Pro but my normal everyday riding gear as well as street clothes.
- Empty Adventure cases
- Put a ZipLoc Big Bag (SC Johnson http://www.ziploc.com/Products/Pages..._G_218.kw32548) in each case, size XLarge
- Fill 1 case with water and add woolite
- Fill other case with water
- Put Rallye 2 pro jacket in case with woolite
- Go for ride down abandoned railroad tracks for agitation
- At end of a few miles, take jacket out of woolite and place in other case for rinse, put Rallye 2 Pro pant in case with woolite
- Repeat until clothes are clean. I usually leave the pads in place because they are such a pain to take out and put back in.
Last edited by rjzinc; 08-20-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Can we pass the hat & buy this guy a washing machine? Or don't they have laundromats in your area?