Thread: BMW Air Flow 4 Jacket

BMW Air Flow 4 Jacket

I have worn this Jacket for three months now and the only complaint i have is the Zipper. The zipper works fine, but it is too small. I usualyl leave the jacket undone until I get on the bike by that time a have my fullface helmet on. Trying to line up that little bitty zipper all by feel is nearly impossible.

Hammam
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolesen View Post
    I have worn this Jacket for three months now and the only complaint i have is the Zipper. The zipper works fine, but it is too small. I usualyl leave the jacket undone until I get on the bike by that time a have my fullface helmet on. Trying to line up that little bitty zipper all by feel is nearly impossible.
    +!. It's exasperating. And if you are not very careful, and do not pull the male part in the slider all the way down, the jacket will open on its own from the bottom while you're at speed on the interstate.

Then they have put those big zippers on the sleeves, where they serve no purpose.

The ways of BMW are mysterious.

Big zippers are on the pants and sleeves. What's good about them is that they move easily using one hand. Big and low tech, probably not waterproof at all, but then it's a hot weather suit.