Thread: BMW Rallye gloves, sizing

BMW Rallye gloves, sizing

I want a pair of these. My hand measures 10". I called BMW of Utah and they were confused on sizing. The nearest dealer is 200 miles away. If my hand measures 10" what size should I order? Thanks!!

Krazo
    With the same size hands, I can tell you there is only one way to buy gloves...in person by trying on each pair. If you do this in a store with a large selection, I've seen 2xl's that were too tight and XL's too big. Also, finger length is seemingly random, and finger diameter is random. It is justification to make that 200+ day trip!

It's tough to shop for gloves when equipped with bear paws!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazo View Post
    With the same size hands, I can tell you there is only one way to buy gloves...in person by trying on each pair. If you do this in a store with a large selection, I've seen 2xl's that were too tight and XL's too big. Also, finger length is seemingly random, and finger diameter is random. It is justification to make that 200+ day trip!

It's tough to shop for gloves when equipped with bear paws!
    Pretty much agree with Krazo - if you are going to wear it (gloves, helmet, jacket, boots) trying it on first is the best way to go. Once bought a pair of gloves that felt great in the store. Hadn't ridden two blocks before I knew they were not for me - think it was a seam in the wrong place. Returned them for a full refund.

Trying on about a dozen pair of Held Steve gloves was how I came to own them - still my favourite when it isn't cold or raining. With much trepidation I ordered a pair of the Held Warm 'n Dry gloves in the same size. Same great fit.

If you decide to order by mail, make SURE you can return them after a day of use for a full refund. Read lots of good things about BMW gloves. Be surprising if there is not a fitment chart and they really are inconsistent within a size.
    Doug
    1992 K100RS