Thread: Vendor Questions??

Question Vendor Questions??

I'm afraid I neglected to write down the name of the company that made the red/white "Jerry-can style" plastic gas and water cannisters that fastened to the bike via a single, central locking device. There was also someone selling decent high-viz modular helmets at around $180, I neglected to get the name of both the manufacturer and vendor- if anyone can provide any relevant info. on either of these please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Ian
    Ian Robert "Scoobs" Scobie

'92 K75RT, '02 F650GS Dakar;
    But fondly miss.. R80RT, R45,CB250RS,DT125MX,TS100

RotoPax makes the containers, multiple vendors carry them.
    Bob Weis
    '04 K12RS - Hannigan Hack
    www.earplugco.com

La gran bestia plateado.

Unhappy Looking for ring vendor

Does anybody have information on the guy selling rings with personalized letter and symbol stamping? I need another of his rings.

I paid cash so I didn't worry about a receipt or a card. If anybody even remembers his company name it would be a help.

He was one of the inside vendors, in the second to last building to the South, near the North entrance as you walked in.

Last edited by mpcampo; 07-31-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpcampo View Post
    Does anybody have information on the guy selling rings with personalized letter and symbol stamping? I need another of his rings.

I paid cash so I didn't worry about a receipt or a card. If anybody even remembers his company name it would be a help.

He was one of the inside vendors, in the second to last building to the South, near the North entrance as you walked in.

Was it Bionic Bands, who sold magnetic jewelry? If so, PM me and I'll pass on their phone number. I was vendor chair at the RA rally and they were there as well.
    Karen Jacobs
    2012 R 1200 RT
    MOA-133005, RA32109, IBA #37923

Quote Originally Posted by womanridge View Post
    Was it Bionic Bands, who sold magnetic jewelry? If so, PM me and I'll pass on their phone number. I was vendor chair at the RA rally and they were there as well.
    No, It was not Bionic Bands... the jewelry person was I believe diagonal from Bionic Bands IIRC.
    Bye bye 2006 F650 GS for a 2011 F650 GS.

I passed on the Jackets and coats that were orange in building Number 4. they were 139$ I love orange and should have bought one..Anyone rember who he was?

La gran bestia plateado.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bmwgsrider View Post
    No, It was not Bionic Bands... the jewelry person was I believe diagonal from Bionic Bands IIRC.
    Correct! It was not Bionic Bands.

I DID FIND OUT WHO THE VENDOR IS!!!!!!
    Debra's Designs, Camden, AR - 479.601.2424
    Great People; Great Quality

Last edited by mpcampo; 08-01-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Solved my query!

Quote Originally Posted by Layton View Post
    I passed on the Jackets and coats that were orange in building Number 4. they were 139$ I love orange and should have bought one..Anyone rember who he was?
    Gateway BMW of St Louis. They also vend alot of Gear at the Falling Leaf rally in Potosi, Mo. Oct 12-14.