Thread: Who got?

Who got?

The performance award on 70 east bound just west of downtown st louis,a rider on a gs 1150 went by in the fast lane.I had just dropped in behind him when the local leo lit him/her up.Fess up who was it?Ed
    Ed Baker

I can't answer your question but some random person on MC had the officer occupied only a few miles from my home and probably saved me. It was hot, I was almost home and let's just say I did not want to spend another second in the heat.

Thanks random person

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by rebake View Post
    The performance award on 70 east bound just west of downtown st louis,a rider on a gs 1150 went by in the fast lane.I had just dropped in behind him when the local leo lit him/her up.Fess up who was it?Ed
    Hi Ed. Wasn't me. Wife and I kept it down to a lowly 75 pretty much all the way home. Glad to hear you made it home.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!

Not me but....

On my way back to the Rally on Sat I got nail by five O, he got me doing 15 over.
    Ain't complaining though, he dropped it to 5 over.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmkt1 View Post
    Hi Ed. Wasn't me. Wife and I kept it down to a lowly 75 pretty much all the way home. Glad to hear you made it home.
    Thanks-hope you two had a good time.I was in the Micatech/Excel booth working in the a.c.,so i had some respite from the heat.Left at 5 something a.m. and blitzed the interstate to get home.Ed
    Ed Baker