Thread: Lost Barley stuff

Hybrid View

TravelsWithBarley.com

Lost Barley stuff

Barley lost his favorite toy, a reddish rubber ball shaped sort of like a turnip, somewhere between the Beer Garden and the Vendor Buildings.

I also misplaced a red heavy canvas leash about four feet long. It's my fave for maneuvering him thru crowds. It may have been left behind when I pulled into the bike washing station to hose him down when he was having trouble with the heat, or by the Autocomm install tent. Here's a pic of them both.

Please PM me if you've found either. I'll pay postage and send you a care package of gourmet coffee as thanks.

Pete
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley

Pete....good luck with getting Barley's things returned. You've probably already checked with lost and found but it's worth a try if you haven't.

I really enjoyed meeting you and Barley in the one of the vendor bldgs Thusday. What a great riding partner you have there. Safe travels back home.

Mark
    98 R1200C Canyon Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rebgen View Post
    Pete....good luck with getting Barley's things returned. You've probably already checked with lost and found but it's worth a try if you haven't.

I really enjoyed meeting you and Barley in the one of the vendor bldgs Thusday. What a great riding partner you have there. Safe travels back home.

Mark
    +1! Great to meet you and Barley! Barley is a real trooper! Good luck finding the favorite items. Hope to see you two around in New England.

Louise

Pocono Bill

Smile Barley's Leash

Pete, some good news for you, sorta.

I was chairman of Communications/ Lost and Found. Indeed, Barley's leash was returned to Lost and Found and we had it waiting. At the end of the rally all items not claimed are boxed and sent back to the MOA Headquarters. The downer is that it will take a little time for the staff to get the semi unloaded.

I would suggest to you that you contact the MOA staff and alert them to be on the lookout for the red leash in the "Lost and Found" box.

Glad to be of help.

Bill Hamilton

TravelsWithBarley.com
    Thanks, Bill. By the time I noticed it was missing the Sedalia PD had taken over. I love that leash, so will be sending the MOA some coffee!

Thanks again. Pete
    '07 R1200GS for solo rides
    '10 R1200GSA with Hannigan dual sport sidecar for rides with Barley

I hope you get Barley's gear back.

On a more positive note, I think I saw your bike in the AutoComm area. Does this mean that Barley can now tell you when he has to take a pit-stop?