Thread: Any local clubs in Central Ct?

Hybrid View

r1100r

Any local clubs in Central Ct?

Just wondering how to find out what motorcycling clubs are around in CT. thanks. I heard of the Yankee Beemers but the events don't seem to line up with my schedule.

r1100r

Answered my own question

I was looking on the forum and discovered the Ct river valley BMW riders. Crvbmw.org.

Looks like the only group in ct.

If the YB's does not work for you, look at the RI club. We have a few members from CT. Plainfield is not to far over the border. later
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

r1100r
    Thanks, I'll check it out. Only about an hour away to RI. HAVE A GEAT SUMMER

Roy, he is in PlainVILLE not PlainFIELD, (which is very close to RI)! That said, I can recommend the Yankee Beemers as well as the Ocean State club. Good guys! (I lived in CT for 50 years)
    MOA #107139
    RA #28511
    YB #2005

My bad... What's up AZgman, I agree the YB's would be good , but he wasn't interested and I was just offering another avenue. I think he should join both. Hot in AZ???
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

It was 115 several days this week, so yeah, its hot!

July and August are like January and February in New England; everybody stays inside.
    MOA #107139
    RA #28511
    YB #2005