Thread: Omaha, Hyderseek and Beyond

Omaha, Hyderseek and Beyond

Leaving tomorrow for Omaha, and the first ever Iron Butt Meet.

Then Monday we'll begin a 10 day 48+ ride to Hyder, Alaska, ending at Hyderseek. (details on our website listed below)

Anyone near Baker, Montana late Monday afternoon willing to verify our starting mileage?

We'll be off list till after the Kansas Rally.

See you on the road.

Voni and Paul
    sMiling - the wrenching is all done
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles

Do I get the feelin'Voni's gonna take the mileage contest this year? GO,VONI,GO! Ride hard,stay safe!..
    Nose

BklynPete
    Quote Originally Posted by Voni
    Leaving tomorrow for Omaha, and the first ever Iron Butt Meet.

Then Monday we'll begin a 10 day 48+ ride to Hyder, Alaska, ending at Hyderseek. (details on our website listed below)

Anyone near Baker, Montana late Monday afternoon willing to verify our starting mileage?

We'll be off list till after the Kansas Rally.

See you on the road.

Voni and Paul
    sMiling - the wrenching is all done
    I had the pleasure of being registered by voni at the iba omaha meet and meeting paul also. if you can imagine going to any all star sports meeting, political convention, hollywood premier and seeing people that you have only read about, that was the feeling going to this historical event. just being in the company of some of the best riders in the country, was very humbling. the seminars were informative and the presenters gave valuable information, laced with humor, a good time was had by all. i loved my weekend in omaha.

pete

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Yup, Voni is great and Paul has talked me into starting to do my own wrenching. Sorry I didn't bump into you at Omaha. I was the one with "the hat" and I did look like my avatar.

Maybe Lima?
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

BklynPete
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    Yup, Voni is great and Paul has talked me into starting to do my own wrenching. Sorry I didn't bump into you at Omaha. I was the one with "the hat" and I did look like my avatar.

Maybe Lima?
    dummy me, didn't put 2 and 2 together. i saw you and your hat on the weekend. just an fyi, if you saw a chinese guy running around that weekend, not the one running the sound system, that was me. i can't make lima, i have to fly out to cali for my daughter's graduation and no more vacation time left after omaha. hopefully, another time.

pete

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Next time.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Whitehorse

After your trip to Hyder, Alaska you should just ride up the road to visit Whitehorse, Dawson City and the rally. www.rideyukon.com