Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMW giving away FREE GPS

Seattle-area Rounder OfficerImpersonator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwestly View Post
    $27K for a GSA? Yikes! Did they gold-plate it for you? For that kind of money, my dealer would have bent over backwards for me (They do anyway, for good customers). Dude, you definitely need to find another dealer!
    Add on a couple pages of goodies from the Touratech catalog and it's easy to crank the GSA's price up to $27K.
    Seattle, WA
    2012 R1200GSA
    2002 R1150RT-P
    1992 K75S sold

they threw this in on my recent GS1200 purchase and installed it for free. a nice freebie on a bike that def wasnt free.

it did take a while to install, like 2.5 hours. they said that they pretty much have to take the front end of the bike off to get it on and wired in securely and i wouldnt suspect them of BS'ing me on it since i wasnt paying for the installation

K Bikes Complex by Choice cjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLouDiamond View Post
    they threw this in on my recent GS1200 purchase and installed it for free. a nice freebie on a bike that def wasnt free.

it did take a while to install, like 2.5 hours. they said that they pretty much have to take the front end of the bike off to get it on and wired in securely and i wouldnt suspect them of BS'ing me on it since i wasnt paying for the installation
    Which model bike?
    BMWMotorcycles, fun when they're running...
    My other bike is a BMW.
    Jack Hawley MOA and RA #224, KE9UW ("Chuck")