Thread: Ladies GS ride at the Rally

Hybrid View

Ladies GS ride at the Rally

Women's GS Ride

We are looking for some Ladies who are new to GS off road riding. Click above!

Bumpity bump bump bump! Please help spread the word!

Ladies Off Road 2013?

Will there be a Ladies off road ride at the Salem Rally? It sounds like fun!

If interested, please sign up for the GS Giants and check the forum for all the latest updates on rides and events throughout the country. See the link below.

While it was a huge success at the Sedalia Rally, there have not been a lot of volunteers for Oregon yet. Keep an eye on the GS Giant vs. Bigfoot thread in the rally forum for updated info.

Quote Originally Posted by stacie1963 View Post
    Will there be a Ladies off road ride at the Salem Rally? It sounds like fun!
    We're working on it (but I won't be on the ride... )

There is at least one very accomplished woman adventure rider signed up to help, one other I am waiting to get back to me on. There are some other parties that have expressed interest. I want to get my act a little more together before announcing anything, and I am hoping to write this into a story that will be published in the BMW ON in May. I should be able to post announcements on-line well before May.

Please do visit the GS Giants web site, register for their forum there, stay tuned to The GS Giant Facebook page and if you're not connected enough (or confused enough) by that point, join the GS Giants Facebook group.

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

There will also be a women-only ride at the RA Rally

For those in the east not being able to make the event in Oregon, there will be a similar adventure event at the BMW RA's Blue Ridge to Biltmore rally, called The Adventure RAid.

In addition to Adventure Detours, a GS Gypsy Tour, training, day ride and track riding, we are also planning a women-only adventure ride.

I scouted out key sections a couple weekends ago, and it will be a very pleasant ride.

Please visit The Adventure RAid site for more info as it develops.

Ian

YAY!! Thanks Ian! We're not going to Oregon this year, but we ARE planning to go to the RA Rally. I got SO much out of the ladies' ride in Sedalia. Very excited to have another chance at it!

Cheryl