Thread: Rally Q & A link on homepage...Good Information....

Rally FAQ link on homepage...Good Information....

And it covers the basics very well.... but if you have a question; get your answer here! .
    Last edited by flyhi2cfar; 03-01-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Like this....

Can my wife drive her rental car to the tent so that her suitcase'ss in the trunk will be handy???

OR... if you think you see a "bigfoot" ... is the speed limit enforced?? Even on the rally grounds after midnite??

You see what I'm getting at!

Unloading only

Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    Can my wife drive her rental car to the tent so that her suitcase'ss in the trunk will be handy???

OR... if you think you see a "bigfoot" ... is the speed limit enforced?? Even on the rally grounds after midnite??

You see what I'm getting at!
    If you get there early in the week you'll be able to drive your car to your chosen site to unload then drive back out to the car parking area. Once the rally begins, in fact probably some time Wednesday afternoon, the only four wheelers allowed on the grounds will be the approved golf carts, except handicapped parking very close to the entrance gate. If someone needs help getting gear from car to site after the rally starts, we'll make every effort to find a golf cart to assist. You can ask for help at registration, or just stop somebody with a radio, and they'll try to get it accomplished.

I'm sure we can all understand that mixing cars, trucks, pedestrians, bikes, golf carts and possibly Bigfoot inside the grounds could be problematical. As to the speed limit vs. Bigfoot ? I guess that depends on if he's coming towards you or going away from you

Keep your eyes open . . .

Rick Nelson
    2013 Rally Co-Chair
    Rick Nelson - 2014 BMW MOA International Rally Vendor Committee Co-Chair
    '12 G650 GS Sertao
    Operating on one cylinder by choice

Nice...

thank you Rick for the response; we look forward to volunteer duties in Salem... we'll be at the tent with one of your...
    golf carts parked nearby!