Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Waterproof Gloves?

K1100LT

Held gloves

I recently purchased a pair of Held gloves with the Cold Black fabric. Rode through my first rain storm yesterday and was dry as could be. This is my first pair of what I consider expensive gloves but now that they are broken in they are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn and the cold black does keep them cooler.
    Mark
    1993 K1100lt
    2004 R1150rt

Quote Originally Posted by mschultz View Post
    I recently purchased a pair of Held gloves with the Cold Black fabric. Rode through my first rain storm yesterday and was dry as could be. This is my first pair of what I consider expensive gloves but now that they are broken in they are by far the most comfortable I have ever worn and the cold black does keep them cooler.
    Mark, I saw those recently. Do you think those would be a good west coast winter glove with heated liners in them? Are they wind proof? I really don't need a "winter glove".
    John.

Webb Benninghoven
    I have the Summer Pro gloves as well. They are very very good at keeping your hands dry. They're quite warm for summer use here in SWFL, but easily the best I've had so far, and the first gloves I have ever had that lasted more than 1 season.