Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newbie to the Forum

I am not only new to this forum, but I am also a "new" rider. I recieved my bike from santa in December after taking the MSF class. I am planning on going to Lima but I still need to ride more. My longest trip so far was only 4 hours. Lima is 8 hours from home.

Oh, I can only imagine what it would be like to teach band to high school students. I teach music to elementary students in the inner city. It is only my 6th year-boy I love the summer, more time to ride.

Hi Donna.... ....And Welcome To The Forum.......

RIDERR1150GSADV

Thumbs up Hi

Hi Bandman and Donna!!
    Welcome to the forum!!!

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motowoman
    I am not only new to this forum, but I am also a "new" rider. I recieved my bike from santa in December after taking the MSF class. I am planning on going to Lima but I still need to ride more. My longest trip so far was only 4 hours. Lima is 8 hours from home...
    So make it a two day ride each way. There is nothing wrong with taking the time to smell the roses. Of course you can always make it longer, but we would all rather have you arrive tardy then be Late.

Good luck. I am sure there are lots of people who can help you get the riding time up, if you have questions just let the Forum know.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Riding to Lima

That's a nice thought to take 2 days to ride up there. However, if I do not want to get lost, I must ride behind my husband-he has a GPS.

ian408
    There is no finer gift than that a teacher gives a student. Thank you
    and Welcome aboard!

Ian