Thread: Hyper-Lite service

Hyper-Lite service

PLUG**PLUG

I'm on my second bike with Hyper-Lites. I believe it gives the cage driver behind me a little extra attention boost that may prevent me from being rear ended.

I rode my '01 1150 GS 140,000 miles with Hyper-Lites on it without any issues. I now ride a '07 12RT. One of the first things I added was Hyper-Lites so they have about 70K on them. Well, they started acting ...wierd. Flash for a while, stay on solid for a while all while not touching the bike much less the brake. I called Hyper-light and they were as helpful as they could possibly be. They had me run through some basic diagnostics (I'm no bike electrician) and I talked with them about 3 times checking possibilities. They determined it was the computer or whatever it's properly called. They sent me a new computer thingy, which took ME about 10 minutes to wire in at no charge, they even included a return mailing postage label so I could return the defective part. I assume so they can rip it apart and see what went wrong.

THAT'S the kind of service I think needs to be talked about. No receipt, no "original purchaser" no "how old are they." They broke, we'll take care of it. I find this kind of service EXTRAORDINARY in this day and age.

No, I'm not affiliated bla, bla, bla.

Stan Herman
    MOA Ambassador
    MOA Director
    Last edited by wanderer; 06-01-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    Live this day.

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    +1. They replaced some dead LEDs for me, at no charge.
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014!

-Tom (KA1TOX)

++1....They also replaced my Hyper Lites as the turn signal on one side did not work without question. I got a return envelope from them so they could trouble shoot what was wrong. 2 yrs now on replacements and no problems - the do get noticed by cagers.

Mike Horne
    76 R90/6
    93 R100R Legend

Buy Hyperlites

I have had two separate bulb failures several years after original installation that were replaced free of charge. This is the kind of company you with which to do business.

I agree hyper lights have top notch service. Have both the dual 16 led modules for brakes and turn signals on my GSA and a GS that my Son rides. Had a row of lights on a brake module go out on my Sons bike. Called them and actually had an apology for the led failure. They had a new module shipped out the same day which also had the postage paid return. CanÔÇÖt get any better than that!

I've had good service from both Hyperlights and Skene. You can't go wrong with either.

Hyper-Light folks are a class act
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost