Thread: Newbie from Findlay, OH

Newbie from Findlay, OH

Greetings!
    I quit riding about 35 years ago, when children came on the scene. They are now grown and gone, but the passion for riding is still here. I've had a Benelli, Harley, Hondas and a BSA, but BMWs have always been my dream bikes. This time around, I will get an airhead.
    I found the BMWOA on the net and joined to get more info on Beemers and, hopefully, find an appropriate bike for sale on the Flea Market. I am looking for a nice R50/5 or R60/5 or 6 at a fair price and will check daily.
    I live in Findlay, OH and can offer garage/workspace if needed.
    If any of you are interested in antique or classic outboards, I post under the same name (grover1949) on the Antique Outboard Motor Club's website (aomci.org) and post videos of re-conditioned motors and how-to videos on YouTube under "grovel1949."
    I'm looking forward to getting a BMW and meeting members of this group.
    - Larry

Welcome, Larry -

I hope you can find something that you like! Another place to consider is the IBMWR marketplace - there are some R60/5 bikesas well as some R75/5s listed. Happy shopping!

http://marketplace.ibmwr.org/
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Welcome, Larry -

I hope you can find something that you like! Another place to consider is the IBMWR marketplace - there are some R60/5 bikesas well as some R75/5s listed. Happy shopping!

http://marketplace.ibmwr.org/
    Thanks Kurt,

I've added IBMWR to my bookmarks bar!

- Larry