Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Real Racing Week-end

the reason ryan is smiling so big is that he dusted off a guy ranked #7 in the nation in the Toyo Tires Open Competition Class in which ryan competes. this guy hauled his rig all the way from washington state to get beat by a 20 year old in the first round. DANG!
    unfortuneately ryan "broke out" in the second round which means he won the race down the track, but his ET was too fast compared to his dial in time and so he lost. (drag racing can be wierd that way!)
    it started sprinkling shortly after ryan got eliminated so i suited up in my plastic pants and scooted for home!
    thus ended my first week-end of racing fun. put 150 miles or so on the snow queen, met some cool people, saw races for free, rode in a race car, and will get paid a little to write a couple stories. life doesn't get much better.
    (oh yeah - i get to deduct my milage to and from the tracks on account of the fact that i am a paid freelance writer...not that you would know it from my posts.....)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't winterize; Rounderize!
    www.yearroundriders.com

USERNAME
    cliffy - great report. your bike looks sweet, thats a great photo of it.

now of course i'm going to be difficult and have a single-man caption contest with a few of your photos.

USERNAME

"for the love of god, inhale!"

"another 'Dukes of Hazzard' fan takes a break from riding the short bus to get in the car."

or "Owwww my leg doesn't bend like that!" "that isn't your leg, it's your ass!"

"what's got two thumbs and likes race cars? THIS GUY!"

ok, i want to watch this thing and a zamboni duke it out! what a cool machine!

thanks cliff.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Very cool. Of course captions are coming along...
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar

I thought the screaming eagle kit was installed wrong!

How many times do I have to tell you, the loud part faces away from the car?!?!? Dang!
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride