Thread: Rev It Tornado Pants

KevinRT

Rev It Tornado Pants

I need to replace my mesh pants and am considering the Rev It Tornado Pants. They look well made, fit me well, and appear stylish. Anyone have these and like them, or not?
    KevinRT
    Ottawa, Canada

I have the pants and jacket. The pants are okay, but if you have a helmet like the Scuberth C3, buttoning up the jacket can be a pain. The collar is high and it hits the chin strap mechanism on my helmet. Not very comfortable.
    SABMWRA MOA #62
    2005 BMW R1200RT
    2008 Honda CBR1000RR LE
    1984 Kawasaki 750 Turbo E1

Motorradfahrer
    I got them and the matching jacket. I like them both and got them in the silver. Black mesh does not make sense to me, it is 30 degrees hotter in the sun. Revit is well made and stylish. I have some Olympia gear as well and like the Revit better from fit and finish standpoint. If you buy mesh you figure to get wet in the rain but they do have liners. You have to remove the pants to put them on but it is included. There stuff does have the zipper on the chick side since it is European which is my only complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Jogitu View Post
    It does have the zipper on the chick side since it is European which is my only complaint.
    Yeah, took me a while to get use to that. I bought the light grey suit also; this one is mainly for summer riding through the desert.
    SABMWRA MOA #62
    2005 BMW R1200RT
    2008 Honda CBR1000RR LE
    1984 Kawasaki 750 Turbo E1

Thumbs up +1

[QUOTE=Jogitu;780586]I got them and the matching jacket. I like them both and got them in the silver. Black mesh does not make sense to me, it is 30 degrees hotter in the sun.

FWIW, I had a black mesh jacket and then added a different brand of black mesh pants (still FS, BTW), but after getting caught in weekend traffic on my way to the RA rally in June, the light colored, fairly expensive, Rev It suit seemed worth it to me as I headed off on a three week trip last August. I thought the Rev It suit worked about as well as could be expected. But then, I don't mind taking my pants off by the side of the road.
    We might as well walk. ~ Adam Guettel The Light In The Piazza
    used to own: 1982 R100T, 1984 R65, 1986K75C, 1997 R1100RT, R850R, K75S, 1978 R100RS... what was I thinking?