Thread: Panhandle of TX 2 Sedlia

Panhandle of TX 2 Sedlia

Just booked tent with the sherpa and confirmed my resorvation with MOA.. Looking for other Texans, OKIES, MO's that might want to meet along the road..
    I will traveling I-40 and I-44 then 65 to Sedlia.. On Thursday July 19th.. trying to make it all the way so leaving TX early...... I dont want to do that stretch of 65 after dark.. Looks like a nice ride on 65 from springfield to Sedila.. total will be about 750 miles..

I have plans after the ralley in Indianapolis on Monday so I wont be returning to TX till July 26th

chime in if you want to meet up..

That's a haul in a day! There may be some folks from the OKC and Tulsa club that may meet up with you; I'll drop the word to them.

Anna (bmwgsrider) is out of Amarillo and heading to the national. Send her a PM to see what her plans/route/departure date are.

Gs?

Hope ya'll GS Riders are thinking Arkansas GS GIANT along the way, pre rally. Oark, Ark..Starts Monday or Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by nytrashman View Post
    Anna (bmwgsrider) is out of Amarillo and heading to the national. Send her a PM to see what her plans/route/departure date are.
    Bye bye 2006 F650 GS for a 2011 F650 GS.

Rally

Leaving from OKC area and would be willing to join up and ride the rest of the way.