Thread: bmwmoa online

bmwmoa online

What do I need to do to get bmwmoa online also?

Quote Originally Posted by stokesrl View Post
    What do I need to do to get bmwmoa online also?
    I'm not actually sure what you are referring to but to take a guess it's the ON magazine. That would be accessed through a click on Owners News at the top of the screen. Just follow the prompts.
    When you get squared away, I'll move this post to the Online Central part of the forum. Good luck. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

One more question

Great - that answers my question. One other thing, is there a way to get back issues online or just the most recent?

Quote Originally Posted by stokesrl View Post
    Great - that answers my question. One other thing, is there a way to get back issues online or just the most recent?
    Yeah, from what I remember, when you get to the current issue-you must be logged in to view) a red bar at the top of the page will appear with some options....I think it says something like "archived editions" and will give you a choice of around 30 back editions or so. It's a nice feature. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program