Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forum Frenzy/Beer Garden Shift

leave my monkey alone LORAZEPAM's Avatar
    If it doesnt ruin anyones good time. I will volunteer for the forum frenzy beer garden shift. No sense in drinking that early on friday, but if I am not working the shift that is what I would be doing.
    Gale Smith
    2009 Versys
    1999 R1100RT

Berr garden

Quote Originally Posted by lorazepam
    If it doesnt ruin anyones good time. I will volunteer for the forum frenzy beer garden shift. No sense in drinking that early on friday, but if I am not working the shift that is what I would be doing.
    Well,I arranged t'get time off from work,so will be more than happy t'work the bar,will be there the entire time....
    Nose

I'm in. I am after all a licensed bartender in the state of Indiana.

Registered User ALIENHITCHHIKER's Avatar
    Well dang! I want to hear Paul Glaves (Oilhead Tech #4) from 1-2:30, but I'll cruise on by when it's over, meet you koots and maybe relieve anyone who just can't resist commencing their own elbow bending.

If ya overdo it Friday night you'll be glad to know that I'm volunteering at the First Aid station on Saturday and will be glad to dispense my infamous hair-of-the-dog remedy.

Steve

DZIMBRIC
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    I am wavering on signing up as I have that Charging Station thing to keep running... if nothing else I will slide over and say howdy.
    Whats up with the charging station is ya gonna sit around and watch the batterires charge or do you like charge everyone use the station? What station is it anyway? Do you have cable?

Put me in for the shift boss,

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dzimbric
    Whats up with the charging station is ya gonna sit around and watch the batterires charge or do you like charge everyone use the station? What station is it anyway? Do you have cable?

Put me in for the shift boss,
    With modern technology, most are traveling with more and more electronics, cell phones, GPS, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, MP3 players... well the list goes on. So while at the rally wander over to the Electronics Charging Station for a quick recharge. The Charging Station will allow you to plug in your electronics for a few hours to get them recharged. It will be located by the Cyber Cafe, so swing by and charge up.

Well I kind of thought it would be good to have someone making sure that people get back their cell phone and not someone else's. I figure that there are bound to be some same models dropped off...
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Quote Originally Posted by YB in IN
    I'm in. I am after all a licensed bartender in the state of Indiana.

What a coincidence.. I'm a licensed beer drinker in Indiana.

- Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that? - Lisa Clayman
    - A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. --Robert Frost

BUBBAZANETTI
    Brad's station:

Our station:

choose wisely

CustomSarge

Thumbs up If I'm not needed in Security...

I'd be right proud to help ya sling some brown pops, if you'll have me. I'm getting too old to start quaffing that early, but primed for getting out right around Beer-o'Clock. <<<)))

I'm still making final arrangements for the trip, but you can count me in for Friday afternoon. By the end of the shift I'll be real thirsty ! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Beer

Did someone say Beer.....?
    RS Rennsport, Whiplash Motorsport Group
    AHRMA # 59R

I'm looking forward to moving the brews with youse guys!
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

In!

Quote Originally Posted by manic mechanic
    I don't suppose it's too early for us to think about having another annual Forum Frenzy at the Rally. I propose 7pm on Thursday evening, meet up at the beer garden. I also propose the Forum Folks volunteer to work a 4-hour shift at the beer garden, like last year. I propose noon to 4pm on Friday, unless that's taken. I'd really like a chance to listen to George without having to work during the tunes.

I'll volunteer for head beertender again. Anybody else care to join in?
    If you don't have a full house just yet, i'll make myself available for the 12-4 shift on Friday. I met a few of y'all at the Forum Frenzy last year and look forward to saying hello one more time.

Byron

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar
    OK folks, just got back from the Solstice run, and now I'm asking for a couple things. First, we've got an even dozen volunteers to work the Friday afternoon shift. About six more would really be great. Second, if you would please send me a PM or email and let me know your REAL names, for Bouncin' Bob's tally. He's the volunteer organizer boss-type person. So, like I said, we can use maybe six more volunteers. So far we've got:
    The Veg
    Stress
    D'Lilah
    Einnar
    BubbaZanetti
    Loraz
    Oznay
    YB in IN
    dzimbric
    CustomSarge
    LTRider
    LECFlagger

and I'll be the head beertender
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador, Biergarten co-chair
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep, camping chair

Quote Originally Posted by manic mechanic
    ... So, like I said, we can use maybe six more volunteers. ...
    Spoke with tnk12lt today and he's in. He's 2 weeks into a 6 week road trip that ends in Lima. And yet he still wants to volunteer. jeesh.

I'll forward his name via PM.

B