Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77

Thread: The Sedalia 1000

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    24
    Hey Rob, when I did the Redmond 1000 two years ago we were able to order special T-shirts. I looked under "more swag" for this ride but I get a server error. Are there going to be T-shirts available?

    Thanks!
    Ellen
    2009 F650GS Twin- loving it!
    IBA Premier member #44055

  2. #62
    Ritalin Poster Boy rob nye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bristol, Rhode Island
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by EllenR View Post
    Hey Rob, when I did the Redmond 1000 two years ago we were able to order special T-shirts. I looked under "more swag" for this ride but I get a server error. Are there going to be T-shirts available?

    Thanks!
    Good question, I'll ask the powers that be.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1

    Late to the party

    I've been following the thread but only just now got the time off confirmed so I can leave from Wilkes-Barr.

    I can be in Wilkes-Barr from Lorain Ohio Tues night for a Wed AM start, anyone else doing the same?

    Would really like a partner for the trip or two.

  4. #64
    Registered User _Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    21

    re: Late to the Party

    Quote Originally Posted by rkcrider View Post
    I've been following the thread but only just now got the time off confirmed so I can leave from Wilkes-Barr.

    I can be in Wilkes-Barr from Lorain Ohio Tues night for a Wed AM start, anyone else doing the same?

    Would really like a partner for the trip or two.
    Sent you a PM with details for a Wednesday AM start.

    Mark
    A conclusion is pretty much the place where you got tired of thinking ...
    2000 R1100RT
    MOA #170868
    IBA #46320

  5. #65
    Registered User _Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    21

    Starting Documentation

    Do we need a start witness form for this ride or just the gas receipt to start the clock?

    Mark
    A conclusion is pretty much the place where you got tired of thinking ...
    2000 R1100RT
    MOA #170868
    IBA #46320

  6. #66
    MearthA rdalland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    1,055

    "Sedalia" Sore 1000

    Here's a shot of me receiving my SS1000 Certificate from Michael Kneebone at the IBA awards ceremony at the Rally. If I remember correctly, 17 awards were handed out to finishers.

    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

    Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

  7. #67
    just hangin' out 2bikemike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Knoxville,TN
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by rdalland View Post
    Here's a shot of me receiving my SS1000 Certificate from Michael Kneebone at the IBA awards ceremony at the Rally. If I remember correctly, 17 awards were handed out to finishers.

    Who's who in this pic? Are you the gentleman on the right? You were camped close to me at Sedalia if so.
    keep it light enough to travel.....
    2013 GL1800 Goldwing
    '81 Honda CB650 Custom

  8. #68
    MearthA rdalland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
    Who's who in this pic? Are you the gentleman on the right? You were camped close to me at Sedalia if so.
    I'm on the right, in shorts and sandals...
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

    Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

  9. #69
    BeemerBoy terham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Exit 31, PA TPK
    Posts
    2,242
    What large touring bike did you ride for the SS1000?
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

  10. #70
    MearthA rdalland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by terham View Post
    What large touring bike did you ride for the SS1000?
    Let's just say that it was about half the size of everybody else's and leave it at that...
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

    Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

  11. #71
    Itinerant Traveler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by rdalland View Post
    If I remember correctly, 17 awards were handed out to finishers.
    Plus the ten finishers of the Morton's BMW SS1000 Ride-In.
    Steve Anderson
    Locust Grove, Virginia
    2002 R1150GS

  12. #72
    Registered User tourunigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Halifax and Larry's River, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    3,308
    Even though we cut our ride at 15 hours (two up 1992 K1100LT) and 250 miles short of the finish it was fun to take part (except for the heat and #@#%& trucks on I-70) and to still be able to join in at the pizza party and awards. Great function. Thanks to all who organized and participated. - Bob
    saltyfogriders@gmail.com
    Salty Fog Riders Motorcycle Tourism Promotions
    Larry's River, Nova Scotia, CANADA

  13. #73
    MearthA rdalland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebmw View Post
    Plus the ten finishers of the Morton's BMW SS1000 Ride-In.
    Here's the entire group from Voni's photo collection:

    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

    Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

  14. #74
    Registered User tangorider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    185
    Thanks for the pic!
    Does anybody know where we can get the pics that someone took of everybody of us receiving the certificate from Mike? Is there any online album?
    Thanks in advance for any tips.
    Ride safe,
    Marcelo

  15. #75
    MearthA rdalland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by tangorider View Post
    Thanks for the pic!
    Does anybody know where we can get the pics that someone took of everybody of us receiving the certificate from Mike? Is there any online album?
    Thanks in advance for any tips.
    Ride safe,
    Marcelo
    If you identify yourself in the above photo you might get lucky, the photographer is monitoring this thread. He might send it to you by PM.
    ride what you've got; enjoy the road you're on!

    Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - MOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •