Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: summer jacket needed

Good price

http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse...m_medium=email

Even free shipping for a nice Tour Master Flex Series, $96. I did not need a jacket, but for this price I got one.
    Check it out.

I just got this jacket, I can not believe the quality for $96 to my door. Quilted liner, nice outer shell, and mesh jacket. This will become my long riding jacket out of town trips (usually 250+ miles and over night). They have returns on this, and you only pay shipping return (no tax or shipping to you). It is worth the try if you need a everything jacket.
    Last edited by MIAirhead; 05-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

I have been wearing the Tour Master Draft Air Jacket for two years. It has been replaced by the Tour Master Intake Air 2 Jacket. I think that one is also being replaced with this years model. Point is that it has been a great jacket and I am going to purchase two of the new version. It comes with two liners, one for winter (not much of that here ) and one for rain. It is always cool when riding and not bad when stopped. I have an extra large which fits nice. Not to big, or small and the pads in the jacket stay where there supposed to. I am 6' tall and weigh around 185-190.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...-2-Jacket.aspx

Good luck with your search.
    One intersection at a time......
    2004 R1150RT
    Bradenton, FL

You definitely need mesh in Mobile...

I was stationed in Mobile for four years (USCG), and was riding the whole time (streetbikes and raced enduros in SERA) . I had a Heine Gerricke "perforated" leather, which was about the best option available in 1982, and it did pretty good. I currently use (and really like...) a Joe Rocket Ballistic Series Phoenix 10.0 I bought in Canada, for less than $150 at a dealer. Feels like wearing a t-shirt on hot days!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by MIAirhead View Post
    http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse...m_medium=email

Even free shipping for a nice Tour Master Flex Series, $96. I did not need a jacket, but for this price I got one.
    Check it out.

I just got this jacket, I can not believe the quality for $96 to my door. Quilted liner, nice outer shell, and mesh jacket. This will become my long riding jacket out of town trips (usually 250+ miles and over night). They have returns on this, and you only pay shipping return (no tax or shipping to you). It is worth the try if you need a everything jacket.
    I just got mine. First ride with it today. What a great jacket. One of those rare times when you order something online and it totally exceeds your expectations.

Thanks for the heads up!