Thread: The feeling, getting jazzed:)

The feeling, getting jazzed:)

I always say, every year? Am I going next year, so far off! Well, its almost here again and I'm getting the feeling all over again and been to 9 Big Rallies of the last 10 or so, so Sedalia sounds like a go so far as it gets closer. The GSA1200 GS Giant is in the starting blocks, as a thoroughbred about to pounce onto the track again! My journey this year is slightly shorter at around 2000m or so and a leisurely tour presents itself from my far West place. Sedalia sure sounds like a hoot of a time, entertainment first class and that State fair Grounds looking interesting enough. ANY PICS YET(grounds)??? I always love seeing the grounds here, mouth watering stuff for us campers and others. Saw the front gate photo. How big is Sedalia in population? I sure HOPE Kansas has cooled off, since my last years venture home from PA.. Mid Kansas hit 114F on me riding home to California. I survived. Ya'll keep the pastures cool, grass soft and water flowing, beer too, as thousands of us will be coming soon enough now. Randy"Polarbear"GSA1200 Road Warrior/GSGiant, dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Ya'll keep the pastures cool, grass soft and water flowing, beer too, as thousands of us will be coming soon enough now. Randy"Polarbear"GSA1200 Road Warrior/GSGiant, dirt.
    Randy - You're coming to Oark, AR... right?

After all, it was your idea.

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

Me too,just did the checklist,I have been to 8 rallies since 1998.Unfortuantely,Missou is a bit too far for me this year.
    Bummer!My friends will be there!
    Sometimes,nothing is a real cool hand.