Thread: Jacksonville BMW

Hybrid View

Clay

Question Jacksonville BMW

Currently down here in High Springs, Fl to finish up some cave diving training..need a tire for my GS/A..tried calling Jax BMW during their business hours..no answer. Anyone recommend where I can get a tire put on soon? Prefer Heidenau or Metzler

Thanks,

Clay
    (In the heart of Cave Country)

"Travel'in" John
    Burlington, Ky - very mini "tree-farm" & the Florida Cape - Titusville, winter retreat
    Hi Clay,
    I'm betting you called yesterday, a Monday. And like most Beemer shops, they ARE
    closed on Mondays. Try 9 AM today for your desired tire & we wish you success.

Clay
    Thanks..thought their web site said they where open on Mondays.. Did you watch the fly-by of the shuttle along the beach on it's last trip to the Smithsonian?

Opps..looked again and your right they are closed on Mondays...what happens when your on the road and forget what day it is..

"Travel'in" John
    Burlington, Ky - very mini "tree-farm" & the Florida Cape - Titusville, winter retreat
    Returned North last week for the seasons... missed the last launch & that.
    On the road & forgetting what day it is.... priceless!!!
    04R1150R

Clay
    Contacted them Tuesday morning got me in and out within an hour. FYI..this dealership has only been open for about 4 months... Welcome to the fold!