Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Registration Confirmation Received

No Registration Confirmation Received

Has anyone else had problems receiving Rally email confirmation? Card was charged on April 9th, but have never received any confirmation from BMOA.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!

The office is swamped with rally registrations and SuperStakes ticket sales. Confirmation will be coming.
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '13 R12GSA (the Outlaw), Black '02 K12RS (157K)

Motorcycleton
    One wonders why this process isn't somewhat more automated. Why should the staff be swamped with on-line orders? Preparation for the rally? Yes, that might make for some extra work, but not registration. Confirmations should be automated and sent promptly (once payment is received).

I recieved my confirmation within 5 minutes. There was no problem at all.

I registered on the 10th of April, still no confirmation as of the 15th ??

Usually when i do something by credit card i receive an immediate reply as to the status of my order /business ????????????????????

I placed my order day one on the 6th. I recieved an e-mail confirmation immediatly for my Superstakes ticket purchase. Now, I'm just wondering what happens next, as far as rally entrance. Do I print out my Superstakes purchase confirmation and present that at the gate? Do I just show up and show my I.D. It's over a 1000 mile ride to Sedalia. I want to have all my ducks in a row when I arrive.

Cool

I mailed mine in on the 6th - nothing yet either.
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

nothing yet

Purchased ticket on the sixth, no conformation as yet.

jerry
    I just sent my on line registration and in about 5 m received the e mail.
    slowpokegrw

WDaigle
    Telephoned my membership renewal and sweestakes ticket order w/rally registration in on the 10th. Got my new membership card in on the 20th but no e-mail or snail mail confirmation on my ticket or rally registration. Why are some getting confirmation almost immediately and others not?

Paid online on the 7th, and have NOTHING yet!

I'm cornfused

Paid on 4/8/12 and received confirmation for the order the same day.

But, I still must have missed something.

Will they now send a number to match up with a drawing they will have on the prizes or what? Or do we use the order confirmation number?

Like I said, I must have missed something or having a senior moment but does the $100. cover registration for the rally or is that a whole different thing?
    1978 R100rs MOA#22600 125cc Kymco
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

I had registered for the rally and drawing on the 10th, my cc was dinged immediately , but I received no confirmation.

Yesterday I called the MOA office and was informed that the confirmation letters/notifications started going out by snail mail on Friday of last week , more would be sent this week.

I have confidence the good folks at our club office are on top of all this confusion.

I just bought my Superstakes ticket and registered for the rally online this morning and got instant email confirmations for both.

UPDATE: I registered on April 9th, but never received an email. I see others have had the same issue. I just went into my account information and saw a header labeled "Orders". Low and behold, was my "order" of two tickets for the Rally. At the bottom, was a link to resend the confirmation email. Clicking on it got an email confirmation within a few seconds.

So if you have not received a confirmation, give this a try.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!