Thread: Rally Vendor Appreciation thread

Hybrid View

Exclamation Rally Vendor Appreciation thread

Last year was a hoot and having met you and family added to it all. I rode in from Cal on my GSA1200, did all the GSGiant stuff. I'm glad you're still in the hunt and look forward to meeting up again. Ya'll enjoy this guys offer, as its a very welcome idea he's putting forth, imo. Rent a dirt bike a while at the track, etc and never smile more....Randy"Polarbear"Owens

Hey Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Your coming to the National in MO this year I hope? Really wish I could partake in the GS Adventure Summit ride before the rally but seems the biz will fore go that.
    Look forward to seeing ya at the National.
    Dan
    GSMmotoRent.com
    8459 St. Hwy. 73
    Townsend, TN 37882
    865-448-6090

Hi all, in an effort to keep the 2012 Official Rally Vendor Thread on track, this thread has been created. It's great to have the participation of the vendors at The Rally and the positive feedback from the Members regarding the Vendors.
    Enjoy, Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Yep:

Coming again from my West indeed. I've been at most in recent memory, so cannot miss one now. I too will not likely attend early GSGiant activities this year, as I did last year and it was great time. This may change if I get the urge to ride a couple 1000m days. I don't really need that much anymore and just did one from TX to home last week, probably my last 1000 day! Look forward to it all again this year at the rally and Sedalia even looks to be a winner kind a place. Later, Randy

Probably a neat idea, starting the new thread for vendors appreciation, LIKE! We all should recognise the huge logistical issues that vendors must tackle, getting to one of these affairs. Sure, they make some bucks, but not getting wealthy over it all and I really like having the eye candy to drool over at my rallies. Much appreciated indeed...Randy