Thread: Rally Registration Is Open!!!

Talking Rally Registration Is Open!!!

Online registration to the Howlin' at the Moon National is OPEN! Go to the Event Registration link on the home page. Or take a chance on a SuperStakes III ticket and get preregistered.

Either way you're in for a Howlin' Good Time!
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '13 R12GSA (the Outlaw), Black '02 K12RS (157K)

Let's see I can spend $XX for registration or $100 for registration plus a 13 chances for a new bike.......duh! No brainer! Expecting my Superstakes ticket and registration in the mail any day now.

Hear that ticking sound? jnerges's Avatar
    Just signed up, my first rally and since I will be on terminal leave from 30 years of military service, I will actually be getting paid for going. Woo Hoo

I'll be attending. I already have my two Superstakes tickets bought. This will be MOA National # 10 for me. My wife will be joining me, it will be her first National. This will be a major first for me. After many years and many miles of loading up the bike with camping gear and living out of a tent, the wife and I decided to leave the gear at home this trip and motel it there and back. We already have a room reserved for the rally in Marshall, MO. About 30 miles north of the rally. Looking forward to another great rally and catching up with some old friends. Ride Safe!

Hear that ticking sound? jnerges's Avatar
    Wow, many of you have been here a lot of times. Experience helps. This is my first one, any suggestions on tent camping? I will be riding from SC. I assume there is a different camping site you have to register with, any suggestions?

John

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar
    Tent camping is on the rally site wherever you care to set up, mostly. No reservations need to be made, no sites assigned. There will be areas marked as unavailable. Bring earplugs and a smile and some patience for your neighbors. These will all be friends and family members you haven't met yet.
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador, Biergarten co-chair
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep, camping chair

Quote Originally Posted by jnerges View Post
    Wow, many of you have been here a lot of times. Experience helps. This is my first one, any suggestions on tent camping? I will be riding from SC. I assume there is a different camping site you have to register with, any suggestions?

John
    or...................

http://sherpamayberry.com/

and leave the camping gear at home
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...

Karol Patzer, Ambassador, 2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair
    Visit St. Paul July 24-27, 2014

I couldnt get the website to work. But I did find his number in the BMW archives.

Ted....703-963-2521

Signed my wife and I up tonight. First MOA Rally we will actually be able to attend.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!