Thread: Good Friday....

iscream-stop

Talking Good Friday....

I am off kids in school and wife works and the weather looks nice. I am thinking about heading down to Nashville, IN for an Ice cream or coffee, Who would be into this Idea? A nice little ride and good roads for a reward at around 2 ish.

iscream-stop
    Well, nice little ride for the day, It was a good Friday. I forgot to check miles and didn't turn on my GPS till I got lost so not sure how long of a ride it was. I did stop a two bike shops and rode for about six hours. By the way, Westfield Yamaha has some stellar deals on Arai helmets right now, some almost half price at $299. Might go back tomorrow and spend some money.

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197 bogthebasher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Whittle View Post
    Well, nice little ride for the day, It was a good Friday. I forgot to check miles and didn't turn on my GPS till I got lost so not sure how long of a ride it was. I did stop a two bike shops and rode for about six hours. By the way, Westfield Yamaha has some stellar deals on Arai helmets right now, some almost half price at $299. Might go back tomorrow and spend some money.
    I think forgetting the miles and the distance is kinda the point for a spring ride. Well done!
    Ken
    [2008 R1200RT (Biarritz Blue) - Mine]
    [2007 R1200RT (Sand Biege) - Hers]

Electric Kaiser
    I was through Nashville Ind last Sunday. Thats some miles if you made it all the way from chicago to Nashville and back in a day. I took back roads through Ill on the way back and loved it . No crops so you can see for miles. Beats the heck out of the interstate.