Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bluetooth Communication sets

Well our up and down experience with the Sena system is at a low point again. We are nearly 9000 miles into our summer travels and one of our two units has failed while we were in the Yukon. The unit was charged and when I tried to start it afterwards it would not turn-on. I've tried using the small reset button in the tiny hole on the back of the unit as well as rotating the large button multiple times to see if there was a contact issue.... no joy.

We really like these units when they work, but this is the second failure in about a year. Sena responded well last time and replaced bot units. I can only hope that they do so this time as well. We have friends with Cardio units and other less popular systems. None match the Sena in functionality and performance, but none
    seem to have Sena's reliability issues either.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

Thumbs up Sena support

I give Sena top marks for their support and for the overall quality and usability of their product. I did have one of the channels fail on one of my units, replaced under an extended warrantee with no questions asked.

I was riding overseas last week and took a phone call from a client - as per usual they had no idea that I was riding on a mountain road in the German Alps as we chatted about business.

Very Happy with their product and support.

The unit that would not turn on seems to have healed. I tried turning it on while it was charging and it worked. Now it seems to be functioning normally.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost