Thread: NO Paul Thorn Band AT Rally

Thumbs down NO Paul Thorn Band AT Rally

Just Checked Pauls Web site the band is in Idaho that weekend not long ago july was open on his schedule!! The Ball got dropped on that one. Or maybe I'm to big of PTB fan won't be the same with out them. I was hoping they would headline the show one night.

I don't think you will be disappointed by the entertainment that's lined up.

Hope to see you there!
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Ambassador
    It's Billings in 2015! #BeTheAdventure
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

Smile

Entertainment for something this BIG is attended to some time ago. Dates have to be reserved, fees negotiated, contracts inked, etc.

Everything I've seen or heard about "The 40th" seems super-charged, so I have no worries about how well we'll be entertained. Come Howl at the Moon!

Just a friendly FYI, but STOP dwelling on Sedalia, and reboot your thinking towards 2013 for any names you wish to drop, including whomever your 'fav' may be.
    Last edited by Greenwald; 03-27-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwald View Post
    Entertainment for something this BIG is attended to some time ago. Dates have to be reserved, fees negotiated, contracts inked, etc.

Everything I've seen or heard about "The 40th" seems super-charged, so I have no worries about how well we'll be entertained. Come Howl at the Moon!

Just a friendly FYI, but STOP dwelling on Sedalia, and reboot your thinking towards 2013 for any names you wish to drop, including whomever your 'fav' may be.
    Ok Kevin.

For 2013 how about Axel Rudi Pell. He may liven things up a bit and can even perform his favorite, "Forever Angels"....lol.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C View Post
    Ok Kevin.

For 2013 how about Axel Rudi Pell. He may liven things up a bit and can even perform his favorite, "Forever Angels"....lol.
    Once the rally chairs for 2013 are announced in Sedalia, pass on your suggestions to them.

Good Luck!
    Kevin Greenwald - Touring Tips Editor
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Motorcycle/Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

scqtt

So the silly ****e starts.

Halifax and Larry's River, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Seems that I'm a tad slow to pick up on some info but I now know that the Fabulous Thunderbirds are playing My half assed harp playing and simulated Jump Jive dancing were built on their stuff. Great fun! - Bob
    saltyfogriders@gmail.com
    Salty Fog Riders Motorcycle Tourism Promotions
    Larry's River, Nova Scotia, CANADA