Thread: Any body near Sprfld MO have a k1200LT I can sit on?

Any body near Sprfld MO have a k1200LT I can sit on?

Hi, Crazy favor to ask here. My girlfriend and I 'think' we want a K1200LT, but the thing is, I have only ever 'sat' on one for about 2 minutes at Bentonville BMW, and have never drove one or rode on one! . I was wondering if there is anybody around Springfiled MO that has one that I could sit on and try it 'on for size'. I don't mean yours has to be for sale, I just want to be sure I like 'em before I waste my time and a bunch of seller's time if I don't even like the bike!

I know this is a HUGE thing to ask of some one, but if you want to help, just send me a private message on here.

Thanks
    Mike Davis
    "Old n Slow" It's a way of life!
    1985 K100RT

1998 R1100RT

warredon
    Mike, I see you are attending the Blitz to Branson in a few short weeks. If you can wait that long, my guess is that you will find someone there that would be willing to let you sit on theirs. I see quite a few K1200 LTs there.

Mike,

there is a local club member who has one, and I'm sure you would be welcome to sit on his.

Ken
    IBA #44567
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    My best friend just picked one up.
    They love it!