Thread: Clovis,Cal to Corpus Cristi,TX Sat depart:)

Clovis,Cal to Corpus Cristi,TX Sat depart:)

Mentioned in RR too above, but a invite to fellow West folk. I ride far to Texas, always welcome riders to share the road with. Short notice, but your choice! I overnight in AZ Prescott area for maybe 2 days there and CC,TX by next Thursday. Later, RandyGSA1200

Have a great ride Randy.

Great seeing you at the rally in Penn this year!

Scott
    Scott Wynter
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    1971 R75/5 SWB, 2000 R1100R
    BMWMOA, Central Cal, IBA, MFS Ridercoach, ECV.

Back home;

3855m rounder. GSA1200 ran swell, with a few issues bothering me!!! MPGs were poor, but riding TEXAS speeds at 80+ probably kept the mpgs lower. 33-36mpg is all I got. Wind too played a factor as it blew every day. W.O. Throttle got sluggish above 75-80mph, roll on throttle to W.O. and the engine was sluggish? One Chevron stop and a Techron bottle fixed this to happiness scream'in engine again. WOW, can't belive how good this stuff works, impressed and always heard Techron was good stuff! I'm a believer...No.2 Kid with NAVY GOLD WINGS now makes me happy and I got to see it via a great ride and my GSA1200....Randy

Ps;

Hi Scott. I likely ride Sadalia this year too. AND, HOW does anybody live in Corpus Cristi,TX. HOT HOT, Muggy, nasty for me. "Lovely area", but weather stinks for a westerner in dry country. I'll keep mine dry, no humidity. Randy PS; Really appreciate the town CC, however and having Navy Flight school there, so thanks CC,TX. for all that ya do.