Thread: Hearse side-car

Seattle-area Rounder OfficerImpersonator's Avatar

Hearse side-car

Your very last trip of them all could be by side-car...
    http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...ip-3412614.php
    Seattle, WA
    2012 R1200GSA
    2002 R1150RT-P
    1992 K75S sold

Novel idea! I am wondering if it would "Fly" over here in the states?

angysdad
    I've seen a similar one in the USA except it was a 'flatbed' set up with the same type of rollers you would see in the back of an actual hearse.
    Google (image) 'motorcycle hearse' and you will get an eye full!
    Thanks for posting.

I saw my first motorcycle hearse at a family owned funeral parlor here on Long Island.

"Imagine...a funeral procession featuring an exact replica of a 19th-Century style hearse drawn by a V-twin powered Harley-Davidson. This is the ultimate ride...a journey to the final resting place accompanied by the freedom of the open road. The unique Tombstone Hearse™ is available throughout Long Island and the 5 Boros, by the Moloney Family Funeral Homes. The hearse is equipped to transport standard or oversized caskets for traditional burial or urns for cremation ceremonies. Family and friends may ride behind the hearse by car or motorcycle.

The handcrafted motorcycle can be at your service within a 48-hour notice, and is available for prearrangements. The motorcade may also include a ride down a favorite street or past a favorite place. You may personalize the service by creating a memory table of your loved one’s helmet, pictures and other memorabilia."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (78.9 KB, 71 views)