Thread: Happy time change from East Tennessee!

Cool Happy time change from East Tennessee!

I have been riding for approximately 36 years; been without my own ride for almost 20, but have many generous friends who have trusted me; have five roundel covered cars, and as of last Tuesday, bought the first BMW with two wheels to live at our house. My 2012 F650GS is an awesome machine! I love the forum and have been reading as well as watching the ads...I did mention the "first" two wheeled BMW I am active in a variety of forums, mostly BMW's and tech/geek things. Thanks for a great club & forum!

Welcome to the forum. The 650 is a nice bike, hopefully you'll have good luck with it. It looks like you're up and running fine here on the forum. If you have any questions-just ask. Ride safe, Gary
    as for the time change yeah it's great...a bunch of my clocks are right again...
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Welcome! We are glad to have you!

I'm not real familiar with Tennessee geography but you may want to check out March Moto Madness. Click on the Giant link below and you'll find details. You can also check ou tthe thread here: MMM

Cool Sounds great!

Thank you both for the welcome! The weekend camping and rides are very close to home and I am going to try to attend. Thanks again for the information and a warm welcome.