Thread: Another New Guy

Another New Guy

I've been riding for about 45 years. For the last several years I have been riding dual sports and loving it.

Last year I decided to try a F650GS and found a 2005 police model for sale that I was attracted to. After traveling to the dealer and checking it out, my wife found a 2001 F650GS there and we ended up leaving with a pair of bikes. My wife's previous bike was a F650 classic.

We enjoy riding the back roads of MO and AR together. We try to make at least one weekend trip a month during the Spring, Summer, and Fall months.

We're looking forward to attending some MOA events and meeting other enthusiasts.

Hey welcome the Club. You certainly have some nice riding around your area. Hope you enjoy the Club. My wife and will finally be going to theRally this year for the first time. It would be great to meet you there.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!