Thread: Noobish from Michigan

DUCMONZA

Noobish from Michigan

Probably should have posted here originally. Anyhoo, I'm a new member to the MOA, and would like to find some people that use their GS's for actual off roading here in Michigan. I look forward to learning all that I can from the MOA.

You've come to the right place! Click the link below to learn about the GS Giants. Also watch for updates in the ON on this year's events. Oh, and chech out our Facebook page, The GS Giants. Some great video from last summer's gypsy tour illustrates the incredible fun we had.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCMONZA View Post
    Probably should have posted here originally. Anyhoo, I'm a new member to the MOA, and would like to find some people that use their GS's for actual off roading here in Michigan. I look forward to learning all that I can from the MOA.
    You don't say what part of Michigan you're from, but if you're in SE Michigan, or anyplace close, check out the Touring Club of Detroit. We have a number of accomplished GS riders and some die hard dirt bike riders on smaller bikes. Go here: http://www.bmwtcd.org/
    Dan

DUCMONZA
    I'm located in the Detroit burbs

Quote Originally Posted by DUCMONZA View Post
    I'm located in the Detroit burbs
    Well, I hope you've had a chance to check out the TCD website. Many active off-roaders. Best way to connect is to come to any one of our Sunday breakfasts. Just look for the muddy bikes in the parking lot, or the muddy riders in the dining area!
    Dan