Thread: New Member from Wisconsin

New Member from Wisconsin

Hello all,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I bought my R1200RT last August. I've frequented other forums but only recently joined this one. I can't wait for this weather to break so I can get the cycle out of the garage and get some maintenance done, not to mention ride it!

Joel Kuszynski
    Sheboygan, WI

Welcome RT290 to the BMWMOA forums! We here in NE WI may see 50 degrees by mid week! Like you, I've got a little maintenance to do on my bikes but could get a short ride in!

Mike Horne
    76 R90/6
    93 R100R Legend

Welcome to the forum, Joel. You'll findots of fun and info here. Wisconsin is a strong BMW state so you should have no trouble finding like minded riders here. Check out the regional subforums and visit the area dealers such as Nicks in DePere and Mischlers in Beaver Dam. There's the Port club and the Wisconsin BMW CLub to consider as well. Drop me a p.m. and I'll pass on available links to their websites. And of course, don't forget Sedalia.
    Karen Jacobs
    2012 R 1200 RT
    MOA-133005, RA32109, IBA #37923

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar
    Welcome to the insanity! It's been almost 2 weeks since my last ride, and I'm getting itchy because of it. If you're looking for something to do tonight, the Green Bay club is having its monthly meeting at 7pm at Kroll's west, right behind Lambeau Stadium. I'll be heading to Nick's after work and then going to the meeting in time for dinner, about 6ish. Come on up!
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador, Biergarten co-chair
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep, camping chair

Raspberry waffles Bob!!! kewlmoose's Avatar
    Welcome to the club!
    82 R65LS - gone but not forgotten
    02 R1150RT
    "Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw"
    "I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart."

Welcome to the Club. It is supposed to be in the low-60's here in central Illinois the next couple of days. And for once, I can actually ride my bikes. Hope you get a chance to do the same.
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!